SPM manufacturers and suppliers:
- Asylum Research (Division of Oxford Inst) – manufacturer of Molecular Force Probe and Cypher AFMs.
- Bruker Nano – manufacturer of NanoScope and other series of SPM’s
- Bruker Nanomechanical (formerly Hysitron) – makes nano-mechanical test instruments
Companies providing materials and information of use to SPM users:
- Nano and More – Said to be the largest distributor of AFM probes and accessories, with offices world-wide. They sell many brands and types of AFM probes and AFM accessories, including ASM’s own calibration gratings.
- Electron Microscopy Sciences – Supplier of Microscopy equipment and supplies.
- Metallhandel Schröer GmbH – supplier for Au(111) substrates
- SPI Supplies – Structure Probe, Inc. – manufacturer and distributor of sample preparation equipment and consumable supplies for SPM and EM laboratories
- Ted Pella, Inc. Supplier of microscopy and scientific supplies
- NanoHub. a resource for nanoscience and nanotechnology, located at Purdue University. It has hundreds of simulation tools, including VEDA: Virtual Environment for Dynamic AFM – A suite of dynamic AFM simulators for air/liquid/vacuum on soft or hard samples.
- NanoMetrology News from National Institute of Standards and Technology (USA)
- Dimensional Nanometrology at PTB (Physicalisch-Technische Bundesanstalt, German)
- National Metrology Centre Metrological AFM lab (Singapore)
Analytical Service Laboratories:
- MRL – Materials Research Laboratories, Inc. – provides a wide range of materials analysis services.
- Michigan MetrologySM – Optical Interference Microscopy
- Micromeritics Analytical Services – particle and porosity measurements
- McCrone Associates, Inc. – Microscopy and Microanalysis.
- Structure Probe – Light Microscopy, SEM, TEM